Anyone willing to let me tag along as a Guest to the OKC GUN CLUB this friday...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a new shotgun, the new AR I just built, and an AK Id like to test a little further than 25 yards (I may bust out the ol 1911 too)...

I wanted to join the OKC Gun Club this weekend because I am moving to edmond and needed an outdoor range. I took off Friday of this week to test out the new AR. However I realized you have to join the NRA, and mail in the application form to be accepted... So that wont be able to be accomplished by this weekend.

.. Sooo I was wondering if anyone that was a member would be willing to let me tag along as a guest to check out the range! And put some rounds down range of course! lol.

If not I guess Ill just have to be happy with Heartland Outdoors on Friday. :/ lol.

-Will

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe if you mail in your NRA application and show it to the club, they will admit you. You then just give them your membership # when you receive it.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They usually don't even ask about whether you are in fact an NRA member. Good to have you in Edmond. Let me know if you can't get in to shoot and I'll meet you sometime.

dolidog2000

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan to do some shooting at the Benchrest range this Friday morning 5?13/11 & I'm a member of OKCGC. Email to [email protected] & we'll set up a time & place to meet. Pops on 66 would be good. I just noticed that you posted your request on the 4th so you probably wanted to goshoot on the 6th. If you can get free on the 13th I'll be shooting that day. There is a Cowboy Action shoot at their range on saturday the 14th & you are welcome to come watch. we'll have guns & ammo available for you to try after the competion. Go to okcgunclub.org for more info.
Bob

Latest posts

Top Bottom