(AR15) V15 Polymer Stripped lower $35.00

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought one a few months ago. They actually feel pretty solid.

I'm trying to sell the lower now, but it had nothing to do with not liking the polymer. I had zero problems once it was built.

How did it run? How many rounds?

My biggest concern would be trigger-group tolerances and fit with the upper (where the hammer comes in contact with the FP) followed by magwell specs (and how PMAGS fit/release).

Also, threading a buffer tube into polymer doesn't exactly strike me as durable/solid, but at $35... I'm seriously considering putting together at least a .22 kit with it.

I would love to hear from someone who bought one as to how well it is made (and how close to specs it is / reliable it is).

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My biggest concern would be trigger-group tolerances and fit with the upper (where the hammer comes in contact with the FP) followed by magwell specs (and how PMAGS fit/release).

Also, threading a buffer tube into polymer doesn't exactly strike me as durable/solid, but at $35... I'm seriously considering putting together at least a .22 kit with it.

I would love to hear from someone who bought one as to how well it is made (and how close to specs it is / reliable it is).

i191.photobucket.com_albums_z172_sumkrnboy_DSCN0007.jpg

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
EEEEWWWWW, well still @$35 bucks ill take the gamble. Do you have any details on this catrostraphic failure or where did you find this pic??

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This one keeps showing up and its always the same picture. From what I have read this guy over tightened his nut for the buffer tube causing a fracture.

At $35 plus the shipping and then $10 for transfer you might be better off talking with SuperDave and seeing what kind of deal he can work you.

thefenux

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ez bake said:

I put about 350rds through it. The trigger group fits right. The two uppers I tried on it fit great. And I only ever used PMags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom