Archangel and Pro-Mag hi-cap mags...feeding issues??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else having feeding issues with these mags? I might get one or two shots in a row, then jam jam damn! I've tried CCI, Remy GB HP, and the new Federal Lightning, all to no avail. I put in my factory BX1 10 rd rotary with the same type of ammo and it feeds fine, so my first guess is not the ammo but the mags. any ideas? maybe I missed it in another thread, but I didn't see anything specific. thanks.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For years and years I heard that Pro-Mag made worthless pieces of fecal matter.

I always wondered how if that was true they could stay in business.

I bought 4 for my CZ-75B in 40 S&W. Pieces of fecal matter is a generousl description. Not one worked properly. All had to be pushed completely to the top and then pulled down to even feed the 1st round. None would feed a full 10 rounds. That was about 5 or 6 years ago. I keeep 'em around as a reminder that when the community as a whole pretty much agrees that a product is crap then it is probably crap.

Don't buy Pro-Mag.

I've never had a problem with Mec-Gar mags, ever. Recommended

Reaction score
My 32round pro mag worked flawlessly the first 5 times i used it then after that they either jam, double feed or not feed at all, i like my archangel stock, but ya the mags are pieces of junk and its a lil irrating when there 25 bucks and then dont work

Latest posts

Top Bottom