• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Archery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerstalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
You didn't say if you was looking for a right hand or a left handed bow? I've got 2 Browning compound bows that has been sitting here collecting dust and they are Left handed..

Justin O. (Cali)

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have you ever bow hunted? Or shot a compound bow? I’m asking because it may be more economically feasible for you to buy a good, used compound bow and do some shooting. Most think bow hunting is a slam dunk until that bog 12 point is smart enough to stand at 75-100 yards and never come in to give you a shot. I know people who have dropped 2500.00 on a new Hoyt set up, or the latest Mathews bow and never got a shot for two or years. Just my opinion. Good luck and welcome to the club.
Yes. I’ve been hunting since I was a child. I’m just getting back into it now that my kids are grown and interested in it too. But I understand what you’re saying. I’m looking for something reasonable since I’ve got several people to look out for. I can’t afford $2500 for every kid lol.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Also, I've bought multiple bows on Archery Talk with great results. I might have a Hoyt Ruckus for sale that my son has outgrown, not sure yet...

Latest posts

Top Bottom