Armslist is Re.....ed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sushi & pistols

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude.... really.

Why is it that half the F wits in Tulsa.... want to meet up and then either don't respond the day of.... or don't answer texts.

I really need to find a way to ninja these people and inject the clap into their toilet paper or something.

I mean is it just the new age 20 something gun flippers that just don't know how to keep an agreement or what???

Seriously... people are just freaking dumb.

Is that the main reason yall deal on here is just so you can keep tabs on people shafting people and being dumb?

Thanks.
I agree and shamefully it happens here as well. My least favorite is "Oh yeah it's yours". Set up a time and day and get a text followed by a blocking that they sold it already. I guess I should be grateful I even get a text but what happened to a man's word? Then when you say anything of some of these forums people will get on you for doing so.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude.... really.

Why is it that half the F wits in Tulsa.... want to meet up and then either don't respond the day of.... or don't answer texts.

I really need to find a way to ninja these people and inject the clap into their toilet paper or something.

I mean is it just the new age 20 something gun flippers that just don't know how to keep an agreement or what???

Seriously... people are just freaking dumb.

Is that the main reason yall deal on here is just so you can keep tabs on people shafting people and being dumb?

Thanks.
YES!!!!!

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got a serious question. There are threads on here fairly regular about how screwed up Armslist is, and that seems to be the general consensus in the replies.
So why do some of y’all keep going back?!? :scratch:

Every time I see one of these threads I think of the old saying that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results.

It’s the same thing as a PSA that one is putting another on ignore, 😂.
Then they have to peek and get all bent that because they don’t like what they see. They do it over and over and over. It’s sad and funny AF at the same time.

I’m assuming Crappie was not aware of the buffoonery.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve never had anyone from this forum no show on me.

I have. It's been quite some time but it was a pretty chitty deal.

I tried to sell on Armslist once but struck out.

I've sold a ton of stuff on armslist. To be honest, I generally have better luck selling higher end stuff on armslist than here. There's douchebags on there for sure.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have. It's been quite some time but it was a pretty chitty deal.

I've sold a ton of stuff on armslist. To be honest, I generally have better luck selling higher end stuff on armslist than here. There's douchebags on there for sure.
I’ve gotten into the mode now that when I buy a gun I keep it. I generally buy higher end stuff though (buy once cry once). Which as you know tends to be harder to sell. So it has come to the point now where I decided I’m just going to collect and pass everything down to my Grandson.

CrappieSlayer44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve gotten into the mode now that when I buy a gun I keep it. I generally buy higher end stuff though (buy once cry once). Which as you know tends to be harder to sell. So it has come to the point now where I decided I’m just going to collect and pass everything down to my Grandson.
I do firearm reviews so I can't keep them all unfortunately.... wish I could.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree and shamefully it happens here as well. My least favorite is "Oh yeah it's yours". Set up a time and day and get a text followed by a blocking that they sold it already. I guess I should be grateful I even get a text but what happened to a man's word? Then when you say anything of some of these forums people will get on you for doing so.
Think about when the last generation was that was taught that a man's word is his bond.

Latest posts

Top Bottom