Armslist! Winning!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry if this is one of you guys, but this picture has so much win in it.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/44142...for-sale-trade--brand-new--mossberg-tactal-22

Tagged as: Mossberg, 22 Long Rifle, Semi-automatic, Rifle Listings By This User mossberg tactal 22lr wtt for a bigger gun or an ak47 really good gun just time for a bigger gun its brand new only 2 months old has a red dot cope and a new AR15 bipod and sling text fr more pics 405 566 9029

Will trade for: ak 47 dont care if its cheap made or not or any bigger cal assalt rifle

6347583769209734122y00e4o1.jpg

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I almost posted this one myself...anyone else thinks this looks exactly like one of those pictures they show following some kind of homicidal rampage? "He kept to himself mostly but every night you could hear what sounded like gunshots coming from inside the house. They were hard to hear though because the TV was so loud, he watched Beavis and Butthead constantly. We didn't think much of it at the time...."

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He looks a lot like Seedy.

Holy crap. Bwahahaha. The eyes and mouth are dead on.

I almost posted this one myself...anyone else thinks this looks exactly like one of those pictures they show following some kind of homicidal rampage? "He kept to himself mostly but every night you could hear what sounded like gunshots coming from inside the house. They were hard to hear though because the TV was so loud, he watched Beavis and Butthead constantly. We didn't think much of it at the time...."

Hey now, lay off Beavis and Butthead.

This photo is amazing. Composition, lighting, expression - it's pure art. I keep scanning for a tied-up kidnapping victim.

Latest posts

Top Bottom