Arsenal upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PigEater

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to put some magpul furniture on my Arsenal SLR106, I know the grips fit since I have one, but I'd like to get the zhukov handguard. I've read some stuff saying they will go on with some modification but read some other stuff about how they won't fit. Does anyone have experience with this?

callmecamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know you would have to remove the lower handguard retaining plate but not sure about why it wouldn't fit at all. That removal process involves cutting the plate off so it's a forever modification. If you are like me and don't like cutting anything off of your gun, I would look into the Troy ak rails. They don't require a permanent mod like the Zhukov. Probably slightly heavier though.

PigEater

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I'm not necessarily opposed to modifying my rifle like that, I would prefer to avoid it. Yes haha it's weird you mentioned troy though, I sent them an inquiry about whether their rails will fit my rifle or not and they responded right before I read this, and they will! So I'm seriously considering it now. Do you happen to know if any other stocks can be equipped on the 106 though?

Latest posts

Top Bottom