Ask if you can carry in their house?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody asks if it's ok to carry in somebody's house. If you are visiting a friend or family member is it common courtesy to ask if they mind or just keep it concealed and go on. I would obviously allow somebody to carry in my house, but I think I might like to know if they are. Maybe.

Last edited:

Rshep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never really considered that honestly. I don't carry always though. I think I would just stay concealed and go on. I don't want anyone to know I have my firearm when I do.

Stackle2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My close friends know I am always armed (until my CCW expired a few months ago, I know, should have noticed it, but hey), if I am visiting an acquaintance, I leave it in the car until I know them well enough to bring it up.

SPCAS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they are good friends then they expect me to be armed. If they are not then its a typical situation where I should be since I don't know them well.

concealed is concealed....whether its in a private residence or a criminal safe zone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom