ATI - Beretta look-a-like

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watchcollector1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen advertisements for a company called ATI. Yesterday at the gunshow I saw an ATI Beretta clone.

I dont want one, but just curious. Do they just sell clones of other guns? Seems on their website they also have an MP5 clone.

Where is their stuff made and is it any good?

bhp31

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
if those are the Beretta copies made in turkey,,,beware...they seemed very heavy to me,,and possibly made of cheap metal..

may make for a decent truck/beater gun though.

Khest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are Turkish made, ATI also makes like someone said an MP5 that is said to be reliable and works out the box than other American made MP5 clones, so that being said I without looking at one it prob be a good gun to go with with.

Khest

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
cole dist has used beretta 92f's on gunbroker for $375-425
I'd take one of those over a turkey made gun. jmo

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Slanted dust-cover, too.

You'd think that if someone was going to make a 92 clone, that they'd at least make one with the most desirable features.

There's no evidence that a firearm made in Turkey is made with any kind of inferior material or metallurgy. You can't broad-brush an entire country like that...Turkey has been the home of some fantastic firearms, like Huglu shotguns. That's like saying that all US-made firearms are trash because Jennings/Bryco/Raven firearms are made here.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Slanted dust-cover, too.

You'd think that if someone was going to make a 92 clone, that they'd at least make one with the most desirable features.

There's no evidence that a firearm made in Turkey is made with any kind of inferior material or metallurgy. You can't broad-brush an entire country like that...Turkey has been the home of some fantastic firearms, like Huglu shotguns. That's like saying that all US-made firearms are trash because Jennings/Bryco/Raven firearms are made here.

I do not get it.

What is wrong with this?
pimptactular
aweirdjack.com_guns_raven_z.png