Atlas Bipod Knockoff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had they been more realistic and reasonable, I very well might have purchased one. .
wtf? how do you know what their manufacturing costs are? reasonable you say..
go ahead and post a pic of that rifle you got it on, Ill bet that effer looks like you drug it through the tapco catalog. and has a tasco or NC star lazer scope on it

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 113395

Jesus Christ **** Son, go be poor somewhere else. Nobody here needs a manifesto of why you can’t afford or can’t justify buying anything. I’ll speak for the group and say we simply don’t care whether you like it or not or how you want to politicize it. I feel dumber for having read your trolling posts.

Edited to add a pic of my Atlas, sorry if that triggers you.

Gonna hafta agree here. Just because somebody wants to be a cheapass does not make the real thing worth less or not as good. Should have just said that you are broke and went cheap, not as good as atlas, but it will work for me. The buy once cry once definitely applies here.

And note, I am also a cheap ass. I buy hipoints and Jennings and sport bungee slings on my poly AR’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wtf? how do you know what their manufacturing costs are? reasonable you say..
go ahead and post a pic of that rifle you got it on, Ill bet that effer looks like you drug it through the tapco catalog. and has a tasco or NC star lazer scope on it

I’m cracking up.

There for a while you couldn't even find one to buy since, Atlas was selected for the USSOCOM Sniper Rifle system. I'd say when SOCOM selects them they are the best of the best, or at least damn good. They were hens teeth for a while, but got mine for $200, hell of a deal at the time I wanted a rock solid bipod.

Last edited:

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
WTF is right. Jesus Christ just how FU*#ING stupid are you? I don't give a $h!t what their labor costs are. What part of OVERPRICED are you having difficulty understanding? I'm done with trying to lead you. My Poodle is smarter than you. You are without a doubt the dumbest jag off in this turd fest. At this point I doubt you can hold your own dick and still hit the toilet!

Lol. That guy knows his $h!t more than you'll ever realize.

And for the record, I'm with you on not wanting to spend that kind of money on a bipod. I simply don't have the need since I don't use bipods in harsh types of conditions.
However, the Atlas and Harris bipods are worth the coin for what they're made to hold up to.

Last edited:

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTF is right. Jesus Christ just how FU*#ING stupid are you? I don't give a $h!t what their labor costs are. What part of OVERPRICED are you having difficulty understanding? I'm done with trying to lead you. My Poodle is smarter than you. You are without a doubt the dumbest jag off in this turd fest. At this point I doubt you can hold your own dick and still hit the toilet!
hahaha, ironfingers has another account

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
View attachment 113395

Edited to add a pic of my Atlas, sorry if that triggers you.

I see your Atlas, and I raise you 2 Caldwell.
Your move Dawg!
20170221_144650.jpg
20170303_190717.jpg

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
hahaha, ironfingers has another account

Lol, good ol wood digits. Yeah I put her and that TRueIdiot on ignore a few months back. It's been nice not seeing the never ending threads about nothing.
Look how much salt I put on my baked potatoes!
I put on my shoes this morning!
I remembered to wipe after my morning glory today!

Latest posts

Top Bottom