Attempted murder yesterday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like this post from him. Plus many more like the z06 owner. Drag truck owner and on and on.

Redneck1861

If people were serious about it, a hand signal would be best. I belong to a organization that uses hand signals to identlfy each other.

It is a simple signal, and is unnoticed by people that don't know what to look for.

It goes like this: you tuck your left thumb into your pocket, and extend your first 3 fingers downward. Your Thumb and Pinkey are not seen, but your other 3 fingers are straight down against your leg.

This is a hand sign that people in the organization use, I am sure there are some on here that use it as well.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After googling his screen name and reading some of his posts, I have come to the conclusion he is an effin idiot. Not sure what else can be said.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You would think that he'd have the presence of mind to register on some of those sites as Redneck 1862. He's wed to his nom deplume, or his nom degurre(sp) or his nom dewhatthehellever.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After googling his screen name and reading some of his posts, I have come to the conclusion he is an effin idiot. Not sure what else can be said.

I dont know how someone has that much free time on their hands to make that much stuff up. I use to think eveyone was picking on him a little to much but now I see he brings it all on himself.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like this post from him. Plus many more like the z06 owner. Drag truck owner and on and on.

Redneck1861

If people were serious about it, a hand signal would be best. I belong to a organization that uses hand signals to identlfy each other.

It is a simple signal, and is unnoticed by people that don't know what to look for.

It goes like this: you tuck your left thumb into your pocket, and extend your first 3 fingers downward. Your Thumb and Pinkey are not seen, but your other 3 fingers are straight down against your leg.

This is a hand sign that people in the organization use, I am sure there are some on here that use it as well.

Seriously! You DON'T know that hand signal?????

You have to have more than a thousand posts before you get the email on how to do it........Keep up the good work and you will know soon enough Grasshopper.....:pms2::pms2::pms2:

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said I wasn't sure what else needed to be said. I will add this. Anyone that is this delusional is dangerous. He is seeking notoriety and may go to extremes to get it. Just something to be considered by all.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if his LEO grandpa, LEO uncle, LEO aunt, LEO 5th cousin, LEO dog, and LEO pet flea know how he's been portraying himself as something he is not.....

I'm sure they're all to busy running code and defending the 'compound' from the voices in the woods to realize these things. That or too busy buying him cars and handcuffs to replace all the ones he's lost. Or too busy taking him to the hospital because of self-inflicted gunshot wounds.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom