Atwoods selling firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went by the one in Broken Arrow today. The cabinets are in but not yet complete. They have cleaning supplies and such set up in the same area.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't heard that yet, great news about time, I just hope they don't run out Brants and tractor supply doing it, we need them all IMO

I agree. If I can get something for the farm I go to Brandts, as its locally owned. Given Atwoods is Okla owned, I'll go with them second. It was announced in the local paper about a week ago, to be located just west of walmart across the RR tracks.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Atwood's in Bartlesville now has the cabinets/displays built. Not stocked yet, though. I bought my new gunsafe there on Saturday when they ran a sales tax rebate sale.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Atwood's is the only store I feel completely normal in, guns will make it even better. :) I know what everything is and what it does and nobody gives me any liberal crap when I buy a new underground fence collar for my dog like they do at petco. The people that work there are normal too. A store by Okies for Okies.

Stillwater’s cabinets are in, I can’t wait to see what they stock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom