B P Outfitters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone been to this store. BP outfitters. I was at Bass Pro last night and there's a display for the Movie Act of Valor and they supplied the uniforms for the display. Anyway I looked them up at BPoutfitters.net lots of nice equipment hi end knives, AR parts, **** everything. There at 21st and mamorial aera. I'm going to check them out later today.

theSaint

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
BPOUTFITTERS
William "Bill" Prine
8151 E. 21st ST.
North side of 21st, just East of MemoriaL
Its best to give him a call at 918-398-3493 to set up an appointment between 9 am and 12:00 am during the week.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I believe he is now open 9-6. He is also open tomorrow, July 4th.
I've had a couple good transaction with him over the past couple of weeks and his inventory of AR Parts has really grown. Check it out.

R. Johnson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These guys are great. When we were doing pre mobilization training at Camp Gruber back in August they packed up their entire inventory and brought it out to Gruber, at our request. Sure, they were gonna make some money, but that's a lot of work to do for a detachment of 40 guys. They are definitely good dudes.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy in the back with all the smith revolvers is kinda a hard ass on his prices :-) i realy wanted the lady smity.

Not a hard ass just Got to deep into a couple of them !! Give me a shout and we will try to work out something !!

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bill is a first rate guy with a great store packed full of awesome stuff. Great selection of knives. Was in last week and he had great inventory, pmags, holsters and even some ARs in stock. Definitely worth stopping in and spending money locally.

Latest posts

Top Bottom