• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Barry Manilow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read the thread title and thought he was SELLING Barry Manilow because it doesn’t say tickets until the body.
You mean like a cardboard cutout, that's what I thought, cause I didn't think Barry was still going to the Copa Cabana for breakfast. But he's 81 and still getting it done, gotta give him credit.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yeah, the most manly man with the manly voice singin about wooing girls and they are throwing their panties at him. Fooled them huh! Right to the bank!

Ricky Martin
George Michael
Elton John

A woman walks into a tattoo shop and asks if she can get a tat of Elvis on the inside of her left thigh. They tell her yes and she sits down.
The artist finishes, she looks and is not happy. Complains the tat looks nothing like Elvis. A woman artist comes in and looks. Says, "I can do a better tat, on your right thigh, but you will need to remove your panties."
The woman agrees, removes her panties and takes a seat.
The artist finishes and says, "thank you, thank you very much."
The woman looks and is appalled, "that is terrible, I will not pay."
The artist claims "ANYBODY can see that is Elvis."
The woman tells her to prove it, if Elvis is recognized, she will pay.
The artist looks and sees an old woman walking down the sidewalk. The artist stops her and asks if she would identify a brand new tattoo. The old woman agrees, walks in and looks at the right thigh, turns to the left thigh.
She rubs her chin, steps closer and bends over. Right thigh, then left thigh.
She stands, steps back, clear her throat and says, "I'm not real sure about the twins, but I think the guy in the middle is Willie Nelson."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom