BCA AR $349

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
That's about what they should sell for IMO.

A buddy of mine went to order an AR online at an LGS and he was trying to sell him a BCA he had in stock for $600 instead. Fortunately he had learned just enough about ARs to not fall for it.

When he told me about the guy pushing the BCA I told him "Yeah he was trying to sell you an AR for $600 that's worth about $350".

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
350 is a hell of a deal, Ar’s are easy to do wtf you want to do with it. Have you short it sir? Any issues, be legit. Post photos

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Cheap comes at a cost. Just sayin…

Yeah, I remember that. As I recall, BCA had complied with hiring practices and it was just some employees (illegal immigrants) who were targeted...not the company.

On the other hand, I also see every day (this may not have been the case back then) the US government openly condoning illegal immigration into the country...on an ongoing basis. Hard to fault people for going to work when the gov't turns a mostly blind eye (and even assists illegals) to them coming into the country illegally.

Either way...an AR for $350 is still a good deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom