BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just received two of the Mod. 4's for use in my Commando and an upcoming KISS build. In the short time I have had it I am truly impressed with the construction and operation of this handle. Very solid materials and it is very quick to use.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got the smaller Mod 4 as well. I did the poor man's gas buster mod (black RTV sealant where it butts up to the upper) and it seems to work just as good if not better than the PRI. I used it in the Practical Rifle match last weekend and it worked great!

MAJ MALFUNCTION

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the smaller Mod 4 as well. I did the poor man's gas buster mod (black RTV sealant where it butts up to the upper) and it seems to work just as good if not better than the PRI. I used it in the Practical Rifle match last weekend and it worked great!

Thanks for posting that feedback! I was curious how well it work work with the RTV "mod". :thumb:

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I had never heard of that mod until I just looked it up on ARFcom - that's pretty cool - I believe I'll go do that tonight :thumb:

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few guys had these at the Magpul class and I didn't care for them. Even the mod 4 latch was still too big in my opinion and I know Doc Todd knocked his loose a few times catching it on his chest rig. A bunch of people complained of sharp edges too. The no roll pin design is cool though. I still think the new LMT latch is the best thing out there right now.

chadkok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There were a few at our Custer County EAG class too. Folks seemed to like them generally. I am preferring the mod4 to the mod3. I haven't had snagging problems with it running an EAGLE LE plate carrier. The edges are a bit sharp. I still prefer the feel of my PRI Gasbusters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom