• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Belgian mix rehoming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Are my eyes playing tricks on me? In the 1st pic where he’s laying with the kong a section of his front leg looks skinned to the meat! Poor guy… good on you for rescuing him

I’ll talk to a guy who lives up the road from me about him. He’s a retired K9 handler and it’s possible he’d be interested

savage_samsquanch

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Your eyes are fine, however, that’s where the vet shaved him for his IV. Two days into bringing him home he came down with parvo, so I paid $1800 to have him kept until he recovered. Brought him food while hospitalized, took him back for his follow ups, then in the following weeks had him vaccinated and fixed.

If you could that would be awesome. Like I said and will probably say until I’m blue in the face, THE lovingest damn dog. He just needs proper training and more attention.

Last edited:

geezer77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to you as a human being for trying hard to find a home for him, and not doing what many as.....s do, which is driving out to a rural area and dumping him in a ditch. We live near one of those ditches, and have rescued three of those so far: an Aussie Shepherd, a Chow/Black Lab mix, and a Lab. They were all great dogs and much loved, and all have their own grave markers in our little fenced pet cemetery out back.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I wish I hadn't even clicked on this thread....someone needs to give that pup some lovin.
Right!? I catch myself trying to rationalize taking him in, knowing full well that I could not physically handle a dog of his caliber now. Hell, Snoop nearly did me in the first month he was here and he's lazy compared to every Malinois I've ever seen. Lol

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Right!? I catch myself trying to rationalize taking him in, knowing full well that I could not physically handle a dog of his caliber now. Hell, Snoop nearly did me in the first month he was here and he's lazy compared to every Malinois I've ever seen. Lol
I would like to have him but out here on the Circle P we raise grandkids, Rottweilers and rocks......got plenty of all three

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I hadn’t have had a malinois in the past I’d be all over this lol. With that being said I hope he goes to a home that can give him the training and attention he’ll need. Irish wolfhounds 4 life! Haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom