Belt fed.....bullpup.... 44magnum..... lever action???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if belt feed might be a way around large magazine bans....hmmmm.
They dont have mag bans in the UK though. I believe he viewed it as a way to get more capacity without hopping through mag design hoops. They started with a 10 round mag to begin with.

This moves me one step closer to the idea of a lever action AR...
Already been done.
https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog...-manufacturing-red-ryd-ar-lever-action-ar-15/

and a pump action too.
https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting...orting-rifles/troy-pump-action-rifle/p/p48663

Dang it, I didn't catch your previous post.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But not with a pistol grip lower.
A pump action should be a no brainer. Connect the pump to a rod that engages with the gas key on the BCG. The hardest part would be to keep the bolt from cycling and turning the gun into a semi auto with a forward mounted charging handle--though that would be a pretty cool variant, too. It just goes to show you that the AR is a grown man's Tinker Toy!

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
But not with a pistol grip lower.

A pump action should be a no brainer. Connect the pump to a rod that engages with the gas key on the BCG. The hardest part would be to keep the bolt from cycling and turning the gun into a semi auto with a forward mounted charging handle--though that would be a pretty cool variant, too. It just goes to show you that the AR is a grown man's Tinker Toy!
Ah I see. I still want a fightlite SCR. That would probably be the best start for a lever action as well.
DBC48134-1684-4B2F-BE92-38D6EDC5436C.jpeg
C5BB9708-E88A-4901-B0DA-1701C399953E.jpeg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah I see. I still want a fightlite SCR. That would probably be the best start for a lever action as well. View attachment 194142

That is REALLY cool! Reminds me of the Russian WW2 PPsH sub machine gun. I don’t see that configuration on Fightlite’s web site, though. Did you change out the hand guard for a longer one?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is REALLY cool! Reminds me of the Russian WW2 PPsH sub machine gun. I don’t see that configuration on Fightlite’s web site, though. Did you change out the hand guard for a longer one?
I think that is the biggest draw for me. I have always wanted a PPsH, but in a usable/accessible caliber. Its not mine sadly. I wish. You can slap any milspec upper onto their lower, according to the website. I might end up getting one one of these days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom