Bengali Nova Alteration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a couple of Benelli shotguns and if any of you own one you know the lever to use the pump is awkward to use-especially in an awkward situation such as a home invasion. I am thinking of removing altogether the mechanism to where the weapon can be picked up and racked immediately and repeatedly if needed.
The shotgun is kept in a closet and we have no children so that sort of problem is moot. I'd like to know if anyone has altered the Benelli Nova in this manner. I'm going to look at the schematics tomorrow and see what I could do to change things...

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never used one, so I'm not sure what "lever" you are talking about, but I assume it is the "release" that allows the slide to be moved to the rear when the gun is "cocked".

On the pumps I have used it is possible to pull the trigger on an empty chamber, then load the magazine tube. That way all one needs do to make ready to firs is operate to slide to the rear,then forward to chamber a round.

You might try to see if that will work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom