"Bent".. double barrel shotgun..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a left master eye but I would hate to fire that thing. The recoil forces would be twisted instead of straight back.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a prominent Enid pediatrician whose shotguns looked like that. I don't remember if he was left eye/right hand dominant or the other way around, but his shotguns went through Champlin Firearms for modification. That was back when they had an older English gentleman working in the shop handling such matters.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m right handed ( thanks to the Elk City school system, I was told in grade school “You’re going to be right handed because it’s a right handed world”) my vaccination mark is on my right arm. So evidently I was a lefty for a bit, and left eye dominate. I thought keeping both eyes open was the cure. There’s also a cross eye dominate sight system for shotguns.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Think it would make more sense to just learn to shoot left handed.
That's basically what I do when I learned how to shoot a bow a few years ago, just the other way around. I shoot guns lefty and I'm left-eye dominant, but for some reason it's way more natural feeling to draw a bow with my right arm so I had to train my right eye for aiming. It seemed like the better option versus retraining all of my muscles in my upper body.

Latest posts

Top Bottom