• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South West OK Beretta 92FS Plus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Sub Category
Handguns
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
700$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Glock 34 plus a similar amount of extras, maybe others
Caliber
9mm
Blair, 73526, Altus, Oklahoma, United States
I've decided to offer up my Beretta 92FS for sale or trade. It will come with all the pictured items and would expect trade offers to include a reciprocal amount of extras to make it even out. Mainly looking for a Glock Gen 3,4 or 5 model 34 but I'm open to other stuff as well. No shotguns, bp or .22's, archery etc.

The Beretta is pretty much standard, and has been used. Not a safe queen by any means. The safety has been modified with the "G" model decocker, meaning you don't have to worry a bout accidental safety activation. NO dead trigger.

The drop holster is a Safariland that was sand colored, but got rattle can OD'ed. The other holster is a CMCH and also has a "custom" copperhead rattle can job. According to what I've seen on gun forums lately, that should add about $200 to it, right?

I'm asking $800 for all of it. Of course the "custom" holster is a steal at anything under that. Make an trade offer. Thanks for looking!

Contacting me is best at 580.four8one.oo46.

I can meet within reason, but I do work nights.

Attachments

• BERETTA MAGS.jpg
    BERETTA MAGS.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 53
  • BERETTA L.jpg
    BERETTA L.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 49
  • BERETTA R.jpg
    BERETTA R.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 45
  • BERETTA HOSLTERS.jpg
    BERETTA HOSLTERS.jpg