Berkeley protesters form human chain to stop whites from going to class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhhh, I see kids these days are still confused that equal opportunity doesn't mean equal outcome. Maybe some day they'll learn... Maybe not.. (probably not if they haven't already).

Also, when I was in college, I 100%, absolutely, DID NOT have time for BS like this. What are they studying? Maybe business. No offense to business majors, but I had a roommate in college who was in business. I don't know I ever saw him crack open a book. He was usually playing xbox.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahhhh, I see kids these days are still confused that equal opportunity doesn't mean equal outcome. Maybe some day they'll learn... Maybe not.. (probably not if they haven't already).

Also, when I was in college, I 100%, absolutely, DID NOT have time for BS like this. What are they studying? Maybe business. No offense to business majors, but I had a roommate in college who was in business. I don't know I ever saw him crack open a book. He was usually playing xbox.
Philosophy and political science most likely so they can graduate to burger flippers.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Instead of a human chain they should form a human centipede. That would really show the world how serious they are about equality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom