Best CCW class in OKC Metro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACooper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I apologize if this has been discussed before, I am looking to take the class in the near future. I heard H&H does photos and finger prints with the class, is this correct? Do they all offer that?

thanks in advance

soonergto

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The finger prints have to be at the Sheriff's office so I doubt they do them there. They are all digital now. I can't speak to the photograph though. My Dad took his course at H&H last month and enjoyed it but he didn't mention this.

My wife and I did ours at Heartland. Dean from Akila Tactical conducts their courses, he was informative and made the day fly by.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I liked the class @ H&H as well, I have heard feedback on other classes and H&H has the most positive feedback, and you can knock out everything there. The lawyer talking the law portion was helpful as well.

Nimaro

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took mine at H&H with a friend and they do handle the photos for you but as mentioned you will have to hit a sheriffs office for your prints. The lawyer that speaks at H&H is funny to boot

SoonerBJJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took my class at H&H years ago and thought it was great, but it is my understanding that their attorney Friesen represented a frivolous lawsuit filed against the OKC Gun Club. For that reason, I find it hard to recommend their class any longer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom