best g19 holster you have found.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But since you asked, I would also say that the Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 is probably the best there is. Followed closely by the Executive's Companion, also made by the boys in Boise, Milt Sparks.

I'm the opposite. So much so that I traded my VM2 to GED for his EX and I'm still very happy with the swap! :)

BigRed82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
General advice goes something like this:

Leather: Milt Sparks, Kramer, Del Fatti, etc

Hybrid: MTAC, Supertuck

Kydex: Raven Phantom, CCC Looper, CTAC

I am a fan of kydex holsters. I have used a Raven Phantom for the last couple years for both 1911s and Glocks. Love it. That said, I'm waiting to receive my CCC Looper in the mail to compare it to the Phantom.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had nothing but good experiences with Comp-tac. I like the Infidel model, have three of those for different guns including the G19 and and OWB paddle holster for the 9mm Glocks. Very comfortable. Great product and service.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lovin my supertuck really comfortable for doing everything and it conceals pretty well with my daily attire. but i havent had the pleasure to try others yet.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been using my CCC Looper for some time. One thing that really pushed me towards this holster was I attempted to unholster my gun while driving in a comptac undercover and the whole holster came with it. From then I on I only use belt loop holsters. The clip works great while standing, but almost never worked correctly while seated and this was with a thick bull hide belt.

General advice goes something like this:

Leather: Milt Sparks, Kramer, Del Fatti, etc

Hybrid: MTAC, Supertuck

Kydex: Raven Phantom, CCC Looper, CTAC

I am a fan of kydex holsters. I have used a Raven Phantom for the last couple years for both 1911s and Glocks. Love it. That said, I'm waiting to receive my CCC Looper in the mail to compare it to the Phantom.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well I'm a leather guy, and the one I used when our department went to glop's was an Aker Lighting. We were issued G22's and I carried for a short time a G23 as my off duty gun. Still have the holster!

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Owning a Milt Sparks VM II myself, I'd say to get an Ugly Bald Guy holster - I'm a big fan and he now offers an enforced-mouth so they don't close up on you if you draw and need to re-holster (not that I do a lot of that, but it seemed to be a common complaint). He offers loops or clips and I can say that having owned 4 of his holsters and a VM2 as well as having played with a Looper and a K&D, I'd rather have Nate's holsters (he is the Ugly Bald Guy) over all but the VM2 and the price/wait of the VM2 make Nate's holsters look great.