Best Night Sights for Glocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Truglo TFX Pro are my favorite. I have them on a couple Glocks and really like them. I have no problem with trijicon or ameriglo either.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I almost forgot that I bought a set of Night Fision night sights for a G17, but I haven’t put them on yet. I had never heard of the brand, but they were highly rated on some review I read and decided to give them a try. I normally don’t go off the reservation when buying sights, but I guess I was feeling adventurous at the time. :anyone:

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an extensive list to choose from now, thank you all for the options and the list. Always rocked the factory plastic Glock sights and kinda want to venture down the night sights path.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an extensive list to choose from now, thank you all for the options and the list. Always rocked the factory plastic Glock sights and kinda want to venture down the night sights path.
Plastic stock sights are junk. Glock should be ashamed of themselves for sending their pistol out into the world with those on them. I refer to them as slot fillers until a person decides on what type of real sights they want.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Plastic stock sights are junk. Glock should be ashamed of themselves for sending their pistol out into the world with those on them. I refer to them as slot fillers until a person decides on what type of real sights they want.

I shot a friend’s G17 Gen 5 recently with the stock sights, it had actually been awhile since I’ve used the factory sights. It wasn’t as bad as I remembered and that gun was surprisingly accurate. I could get some work done with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom