Best place/way to sell gold jewelry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renegadethreads

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I have some old jewelry (rings, bracelets, necklaces, etc.) that are either broken or unwanted that we are thinking of selling for gold value at the least. Can you make recommendations on where/how to sell to maximize income? Wife was just going to take them to a cash for gold place, but I thought I'd ask you guys before she potentially gets ripped off.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go see Dan at Diamond & Jewelry Buyers on 46th and Memorial. He's as square as they come. You might get more selling privately, but if you're taking to a pawn or gold buyer, then I wouldn't go anywhere but there.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go see Dan at Diamond & Jewelry Buyers on 46th and Memorial. He's as square as they come. You might get more selling privately, but if you're taking to a pawn or gold buyer, then I wouldn't go anywhere but there.

Id like to put out there that I have had a bad experience with Dan on 46th and would NOT recommend him or his store

Latest posts

Top Bottom