• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Magazine Holders -Horizontal and Vertical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Sub Category
Holsters
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
12$
Broken Arrow, 74014, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
Hello OSA.
What I have for sale are magazine holders. Horizontal and vertical styles. These are my own design and 3D printed. The horizontal is by far the most loved. If you ever carry an extra mag, regardless of body type and you have not tried a horizontal you need to. No jabbing etc..

Sorry for the long description etc, but felt the best way to describe clearly.

These all have a solid belt loop attachment (not a clip on) and will not break. They fit snug but will pull out easily.
Currently I have for Glock 10mm mags, Glock 17, 19, 34, 45 etc, 43X, 48, 43, Sig 365, 365xl and Canik 9mm. In addition, I can custom do any magazine you have for no charge extra. They can come in many colors, but jet black, galaxy black, and anthracite grey is what I show in pictures. I do have many "weird" not common to a normal mag color if one desires to do that upon request. (silver, gold, red, white, purple, translucent green/orange/blue etc etc.)

I would say this, the glock 17 etc, 43x/48, and 43 will all fit in the glock 17 holder, but if you like perfection fit, you will want to get specific to that for the 43x-48 and 43. (won't fall out either way)

I have 2 vertical ones, one short, and one long that has a deeper seat so the mag does not sit as high above belt. The full-size mags are fine for me with the small one, but certainly sit lower in the long holder. Last picture shows the difference, both on belt at same time.

Als added a double mag holder for G17 etc.

I am not a business, just made for myself and a few members already and decided to put them out there on OSA if anyone desires or knows someone that would want one. Not trying to retire on these.

They won't break, but as long as I am alive and have electricity, (my lifetime warranty lol) I will replace if they break due to normal wear and tear with a picture of broken item. If you run over with a tractor etc, I will replace as well if you pay shipping.

Pros- cheaper than most, local sale, functions well.
Cons- one might not like having a "clip on" version. I made one that I use, but feel it could break and don't want to sell it currently)
perhaps the plastic is not as cosmetically nice as molded/Mags could over time show more holster wear versus molded, but not tested.

Currently the belt loop hole is - 1.61" x .280" so it fits a 1 1/2 inch x 1/4 inch belt. (Could modify if one wants bigger or smaller)
Horizontal and Vertical long are 3.325" deep Vertical Short is 2.81" deep
All the pictures show a full size Glock 17 magazines, but the above dimensions will remain the same for smaller mags. (they will be lower in holder)

Horizontal $12
Vertical long $12
Vertical short $10
new* Vertical Double mag holder for G17 etc $14

prototypes $2 (will sell with full price one.) Limited supply
(Prototypes are all functional, just cosmetic issues)

The above prices are FTF in Broken Arrow.
Shipping would just be actual shipping cost- cash app/zelle

Pm for questions, custom requests or non-listed mag requests etc.

Thanks!

IMG_2976.jpg
IMG_0238.jpgIMG_0236.jpgView attachment 354568IMG_0240.jpgIMG_0252.jpgIMG_3807.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0243[1014].jpg
    IMG_0243[1014].jpg
    789 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I’ll take a horizontal one for 365xl. Prefer gray or odg, but will take black if it’s already made.

Live in BA and flexible to meet most times. PM me for details, availability, etc please.

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Are you planning on making any that’ll fit 1911 single stacks?
I can really easy- by tweaking my design. I am not a 1911 guru, and didn't make one right off the bat as I was not positive the specs are all excatly the same on the size of the mag to be able to make it universal between manufactures of 1911 single stacks/calibers.
maybe you or someone can answer that? but absolutely I can do it if I know or have the exact dimensions of the mag.

On the horizontal it is important to have enough tension to not fall out, so size/tolerance more is important.

So I would need to know if they are all the same or get your specific specs from your mags to be certain it works well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom