Bettinsoli Shotguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone here have any experience with Bettinsoli shotguns? I ordered one earlier this week as it's an Italian made gun, manufactured in the same factory as Franchi shotguns which is owned by Beretta. I figured at under a grand for an offlabel Beretta in a brand new 12GA with 30" barrels O/U is tough to lose on. It has a 1 year parts and service warranty, 3 years parts only.

I found it on sale through kygunco with an MSRP of 1500 clams, under a grand seemed like a steal. My buddy shoots a Rizzini and at more than 8x the price of this gun, I couldn't justify THAT kind of spend though I would like to add a finer shotgun to my collection.

Curious if anyone else has ever handled one or ventured into it.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When it arrives I will try and load some pics and initial impressions. I only have one other break action shotgun to compare it to which is a Winchester 101 SHOT show limited production special edition.

I've shot and handled several Beretta and Browning O/U shotguns and have held and shot a Fabbri gun once that was more than $200k. I say all that to say I've handled "nice" shotguns but by no means do I have extensive knowledge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom