C'mon Asteroid!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Philosophical question.

If a giant asteroid is going to hit the earth. Do you want it to land on you or do you want to be one of the survivors?
I'm going to drive to the projected impact point, cook a great big 1 inch thick pork chop, open a bottle of whisky and enjoy myself.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Philosophical question.

If a giant asteroid is going to hit the earth. Do you want it to land on you or do you want to be one of the survivors?
I don’t want it to land on me. I want to be sitting on a high ridge over a huge valley, and watch as that big glorious wave of destruction washes over me.

Best seat in the world! 👍

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Philosophical question.

Don't know the answer to this. Yet. I am certainly not, on the inside looking out; but on the outside, looking in. But I do want the satisfaction of knowing that If a giant asteroid hits earth, it takes out every politician, new world order agents, and one-government proponents. If that should happen, then I'll drink a beer and cook a steak. If not, then we'll see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom