The Bee Keeper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was ok, but not great. I like Jason Statham so it's got that going for it. It seemed a bit formulaic tho; ex gov ultimate badazz comes out of retirement for a good cause, nothing new there.
I agree it was more than predictable but how he would kill the next dude was always the question

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone seen it? It was bad a**.
My favorite scene is when he dumps his truck in the river with an extra payload strapped on.
I enjoyed it. The trick going off the bridge was good as was the “I’m going in that building” scene when the SWAT team couldn’t stop him. I personally would have no problem with a Bee Keeper taking care of those who take advantage of seniors or abuse children and the elderly.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good movie … one of those where the action was fun with that “good over evil” theme.

Another movie similar to this was “Nobody”. I believe it was written by the same guy that did “John Wick”.

One I would not recommend was “Violent Night”. Previews were funny … movie sucked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom