Breckenridge Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where is the store located?
Screenshot_20240805-124200~2.png

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Dropped a good bit of cash in there. Kenny is really good people, as was Dewayne before him ... God rest his soul. The shop in Waukomis went out some time ago, but Alan is still keeping Bison up and running. I started doing business with his Dad over fifty years ago. Oh, the stories George could tell!
BTW - the COTD price in Breckenridge is cash or check. You use a card, you're gonna' pay. I try not to spend too much time in there. It's not healthy for my check book!

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Dropped a good bit of cash in there. Kenny is really good people, as was Dewayne before him ... God rest his soul. The shop in Waukomis went out some time ago, but Alan is still keeping Bison up and running. I started doing business with his Dad over fifty years ago. Oh, the stories George could tell!
BTW - the COTD price in Breckenridge is cash or check. You use a card, you're gonna' pay. I try not to spend too much time in there. It's not healthy for my check book!
They are truly good people.

Valhallajack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't made it to every store yet. But I have been here a few times. There is another store, maybe more a range nw from what I remember of this location. He was originally from Florida anyone know if that place sold?

Latest posts

Top Bottom