I met a girl :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats to you both Swampratt!!

Mine's is coming up in Oct. 44 years......

Awesome and congratulations on that but right at the beginning of deer season :)

You know I almost did not go to Frontier City that night.

My sister and my mom asked me if I was going and I answered NO both times.
Then my friends came over and asked me if I would go with them and I said what is the deal with all of you!!!!

They all kept saying it was "senior" night.

I told them why would I want to go to that place with all those old people walking around.
One friend said NO IDIOT!!! Senior as in 12th grader.

OH OK------ yea I will go.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome and congratulations on that but right at the beginning of deer season :)

You know I almost did not go to Frontier City that night.

My sister and my mom asked me if I was going and I answered NO both times.
Then my friends came over and asked me if I would go with them and I said what is the deal with all of you!!!!

They all kept saying it was "senior" night.

I told them why would I want to go to that place with all those old people walking around.
One friend said NO IDIOT!!! Senior as in 12th grader.

OH OK------ yea I will go.
Congratulations Swampratt, the Mrs and I will hit our 21st on the 29th of this month. We didn't meet until we were both 30 (we had been in the church nursery together it turned out, but that didn't really count). I met mine at a restaurant in Paseo, where we had both gone for an early dinner solo. Our waitress ended up passing out from cardiac issues and I asked my future bride if she wanted to join me since it was going to be awhile before we got served. The rest is history.

Latest posts

Top Bottom