its crazy that covid is still going around.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very scary. The taxonomy shows 2 different categories, including genus & species .
That’s like saying tetanus is the same as rabies

Last edited:

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear of your loss.
I have a friend that has had CV three times now. The first bought almost killed him. He is 62 years old with a young (9yo) daughter. I've been lucky that I didn't get it. I will say that quite a few people have died lately at work or related to employees....maybe it's the summer stress.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only speak for myself and my wife. When the coronavirus chimera was announced, I did a lot of reading. My wife has been an RN since 1981, and I worked 39 years as a Respiratory Therapist. We saw numerous epidemics course through our population. In some years, influenzas took heavy tolls and stressed the capacity of our facilities, and Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) epidemics spiked in among young children. Then there was Methicillin Resistant Staff aureus (MRSA); and if the old tuberculosis wasn’t bad enough, Multi-drug Resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MDRTB), Oh, let’s no forget the Human Immune Virus (HIV), either. Heathcare professionals accept a calculated risk when they choose their careers.

I was the Director of Respiratory Care Services at McAlester Regional Health Center for 24 years, and most of this time I sat on the Infection Control and Medicine Committees. I became very familiar with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) both as a reference for current practices related to the diagnoses and treatment of communicable diseases as well as recommended infection control guidelines and isolation practices. I had to update and incorporate their recommendations into our policies and procedures. I kept up to date with their monthly reports which identified the location of new and current cases of epidemic infectious diseases; and mortality rates for all causes of death. I was retired, but after reports of coronavirus started coming in, I started looking at the CDC Reports, again.

Please understand, I never feared the COVID Pandemic. I have a somewhat fatalistic attitude towards life which is necessary for anyone who works in a hazardous environment. Also, I’ve seen more people of all ages pass from this life than most physicians and nurses with the exception of E.R. Doctors and Nurses employed in the various high acuity specialty units like ICU, Burn Centers, etc. I understand implicitly that life on this world is a temporary condition.

Early on in 2020, I started seeing inconsistencies in CDC Mortality Rates. Deaths from Influenza, Pneumococcus Pneumonia (in the aged), Cancers etc. dropped drastically. All deaths appeared to be consigned to COVID and I became incredulous. I looked into the mechanism being used to impart immunity (they were calling it a vaccination); but, in fact, it was genetic modification. They were using a method of cloaking mRNA (containing a blueprint which was intended to penetrate the cell nucleus and signal our DNA to program human cells to manufacture the spike proteins that were on the surfaces of the COVID 19 Virus with the intention that our own immune systems would begin to recognize these foreign proteins and generate antibodies to combat them so that if our organisms were actually exposed to real corona viruses, our immune systems would be primed to create the necessary antibodies to fight the viruses. That’s my understanding. This method for providing immunity did not match the definition for a vaccine, so they changed the definition. I became more incredulous. Traditional vaccines were made using dead, or proteins from dead viruses, or attenuated viruses (near dead and unable to reproduce), both of which exposed healthy immune systems to the specific viral antigens and triggered the creation of antibodies and stored the genetic information needed to recognize the specific viral antigens and quickly activate the appropriate immune response.Note- a traditional method for vaccination against COVID was developed, put in production and placed in use in India, but they were blocked from selling it to the rest of the world by the World Health Organization (WHO). Hmmmm…..

When expert researchers, physicians and some of the scientists who had worked to develop this new method to impart immunity criticized or warned that this technology had not been sufficiently tested to be safe, they were discredited or silenced by denying them from speaking in the media or in public forums. Reports of injuries and deaths due to the effects of the COVID Vaccines were declared to be misinformation.

Our government disgracefully authorized the premature release of the COVID Vaccines and used coercion and control of News Media Organizations to attempt to force our citizens to accept these vaccines. Worse yet, was the fact that our medical community complied without question and they literally persecuted physicians who protested or refused to comply. In my opinion, the response of our government to this exaggerated emergency harkensthe approaching vanguard of tyranny.

Final note- I refused to be vaccinated and my wife followed my lead. When the VA called to about my vaccination status, I replied that they could put me against a wall and shoot me first! I was exposed directly to Coronavirus in January 2020 at my son’s home. He and his wife and two children caught it and were ill for various lengths of time, but they were young and healthy. My best friend from McAlester, OK died with it, but he was severely compromised by Inulin Dependent Diabetes Type One and was on renal dialysis. Also, he was administered a regimen of Remdesivir and that is another whole story. For myself, I trusted the millions of years of evolution that preceded my current immune system, and my 39 years of exposure to the host of other diseases and my immune system’s prior success to be my best chance of survival…..

If I made any technical errors in my post, apologies. It’s late, I’m tired and I’m not going to review my old notes, but it’s accuracy is pretty close.
r

Last edited:

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only speak for myself and my wife. When the coronavirus chimera was announced, I did a lot of reading. My wife has been an RN since 1981, and I worked 39 years as a Respiratory Therapist. We saw numerous epidemics course through our population. In some years, influenzas took heavy tolls and stressed the capacity of our facilities, and Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) epidemics spiked in among young children. Then there was Methicillin Resistant Staff aureus (MRSA); and if the old tuberculosis wasn’t bad enough, Multi-drug Resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MDRTB), Oh, let’s no forget the Human Immune Virus (HIV), either. Heathcare professionals accept a calculated when they choose their careers.

I was the Director of Respiratory Care Services at McAlester Regional Health Center for 24 years, and most of this time I sat on the Infection Control and Medicine Committees. I became very familiar with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) both as a reference for current practices related to the diagnoses and treatment of communicable diseases as well as recommended infection control guidelines and isolation practices. I had to update and incorporate their recommendations into our policies and procedures. I kept up to date with their monthly reports which identified the location of new and current cases of epidemic infectious diseases; and mortality rates for all causes of death. I was retired, but after reports of coronavirus started coming in, I started looking at the CDC Reports, again.

Please understand, I never feared the COVID Pandemic. I have a somewhat fatalistic attitude towards life which is necessary for anyone who works in a hazardous environment. Also, I’ve seen more people of all ages pass from this life than most physicians and nurses with the exception of E.R. Doctors and Nurses employed in the various high acuity specialty units like ICU, Burn Centers, etc. I understand implicitly that life on this world is a temporary condition.

Early on in 2020, I started seeing inconsistencies in CDC Mortality Rates. Deaths from Influenza, Pneumococcus Pneumonia (in the aged), Cancers etc. dropped drastically. All deaths appeared to be consigned to COVID and I became incredulous. I looked into the mechanism being used to impart immunity (they were calling it a vaccination); but, in fact, it was genetic modification. They were using a method of cloaking mRNA (containing a blueprint which was intended to penetrate the cell nucleus and signal our DNA to program human cells to manufacture the spike proteins that were on the surfaces of the corona viruses themselves with the idea that our own immune systems would begin to recognize these foreign proteins and generate antibodies to combat them so that if our organisms were actually exposed to real corona viruses, our immune systems would be primed to create the necessary antibodies to fight the viruses. That’s my understanding. This method for providing immunity did not match the definition for a vaccine, so they changed the definition. I became more incredulous. Traditional vaccines were made using dead, or proteins from dead viruses, or attenuated viruses (near dead and unable to reproduce), both of which exposed healthy immune systems to the specific viral antigens and triggered the creation of antibodies and stored the genetic information needed to recognize the specific viral antigens and quickly activate the appropriate immune response.Note- a traditional method for vaccination against COVID was developed, put in production and placed in use in India, but they were blocked from selling it to the rest of the world by the World Health Organization (WHO). Hmmmm…..

When expert researchers, physicians and some of scientists who had worked to develop this new method to impart immunity criticized or warned that this technology had not been sufficiently tested to be safe, they were discredited or silenced by denying them from speaking in the media or in public forums. Reports of injuries and deaths due to the effects of the COVID Vaccines were declared to be misinformation.

Our government disgracefully authorized the premature release of the COVID Vaccines and used coercion and control of News Media Organizations to attempt to force our citizens to accept these vaccines. Worse yet, was the fact that our medical community complied without question and they literally persecuted physicians who protested or refused to comply. In my opinion, the response of our government to this exaggerated emergency harkensthe approaching vanguard of tyranny.

Final note- I refused to be vaccinated and my wife followed my lead. When the VA called to about my vaccination status, I replied that they could put me against a wall and shoot me first! I was exposed directly to Coronavirus in January 2020 at my son’s home. He and his wife and two children caught it and were ill for various lengths of time, but they were young and healthy. My best friend from McAlester, OK died with it, but he was severely compromised by Inulin Dependent Diabetes Type One and was on renal dialysis. Also, he was administered a regimen of Remdesivir and that is another whole story. For myself, I trusted the millions of years of evolution that preceded my current immune system, and my 39 years of exposure to the host of other diseases and my immune system’s prior success to be my best chance of survival…..

If I made any technical errors in my post, apologies. It’s late, I’m tired and I’m not going to review my old notes, but it’s accuracy is pretty close.
r
Notes-
*Viruses demonstrate a consistent pattern over time of becoming less virulent: less able to cause diseases, or to reduce the severity of the diseases they cause.
**This also appears to be true with COVID.
***It is curious to me that RSV (a viral infection that affects the small airways in the lungs in young children) has now become somewhat common among adults. I suspect that this might be an untoward effect of the COVID Vaccination that has damaged the immune system in some individuals. There are a number of other upticks in serious medical conditions that appeared since the COVID Vaccination Programs went into effect.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only speak for myself and my wife. When the coronavirus chimera was announced, I did a lot of reading. My wife has been an RN since 1981, and I worked 39 years as a Respiratory Therapist. We saw numerous epidemics course through our population. In some years, influenzas took heavy tolls and stressed the capacity of our facilities, and Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) epidemics spiked in among young children. Then there was Methicillin Resistant Staff aureus (MRSA); and if the old tuberculosis wasn’t bad enough, Multi-drug Resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MDRTB), Oh, let’s no forget the Human Immune Virus (HIV), either. Heathcare professionals accept a calculated when they choose their careers.

Early on in 2020, I started seeing inconsistencies in CDC Mortality Rates. Deaths from Influenza, Pneumococcus Pneumonia (in the aged), Cancers etc. dropped drastically. All deaths appeared to be consigned to COVID and I became incredulous. I looked into the mechanism being used to impart immunity (they were calling it a vaccination); but, in fact, it was genetic modification. They were using a method of cloaking mRNA (containing a blueprint which was intended to penetrate the cell nucleus and signal our DNA to program human cells to manufacture the spike proteins that were on the surfaces of the corona viruses themselves with the idea that our own immune systems would begin to recognize these foreign proteins and generate antibodies to combat them so that if our organisms were actually exposed to real corona viruses, our immune systems would be primed to create the necessary antibodies to fight the viruses. That’s my understanding. This method for providing immunity did not match the definition for a vaccine, so they changed the definition. I became more incredulous. Traditional vaccines were made using dead, or proteins from dead viruses, or attenuated viruses (near dead and unable to reproduce), both of which exposed healthy immune systems to the specific viral antigens and triggered the creation of antibodies and stored the genetic information needed to recognize the specific viral antigens and quickly activate the appropriate immune response.Note- a traditional method for vaccination against COVID was developed, put in production and placed in use in India, but they were blocked from selling it to the rest of the world by the World Health Organization (WHO). Hmmmm…..

When expert researchers, physicians and some of scientists who had worked to develop this new method to impart immunity criticized or warned that this technology had not been sufficiently tested to be safe, they were discredited or silenced by denying them from speaking in the media or in public forums. Reports of injuries and deaths due to the effects of the COVID Vaccines were declared to be misinformation.

r
Good post

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
C_Hallbert, it seems that Covid surges every so often, then subsides. And from what I'm getting from your post is that most of these viruses start dying out, I may have misunderstood. So what is going on? By the way, thanks for your post.

Latest posts

Top Bottom