finally Justice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, sounds like most of you are out for vengeance. Admittedly I’d likely feel very different if it were someone I loved that had been murdered by this bastard. When it comes to capital punishment my thought in general is the criminal has committed such a heinous crime they have surrendered their right to live and the death sentence should be implemented as quickly and reasonably painless as possible. By that I mean if the method of execution causes the animal pain and discomfort so be it but I’m not going to go out of my way to make it hurt more than it needs to. To me it’s just like putting down a rabid dog.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, sounds like most of you are out for vengeance. Admittedly I’d likely feel very different if it were someone I loved that had been murdered by this bastard. When it comes to capital punishment my thought in general is the criminal has committed such a heinous crime they have surrendered their right to live and the death sentence should be implemented as quickly and reasonably painless as possible. By that I mean if the method of execution causes the animal pain and discomfort so be it but I’m not going to go out of my way to make it hurt more than it needs to. To me it’s just like putting down a rabid dog.
Agreed. We need to support the 8th amendment, like we support the 2nd Amendment

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom