finally Justice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, sounds like most of you are out for vengeance. Admittedly I’d likely feel very different if it were someone I loved that had been murdered by this bastard. When it comes to capital punishment my thought in general is the criminal has committed such a heinous crime they have surrendered their right to live and the death sentence should be implemented as quickly and reasonably painless as possible. By that I mean if the method of execution causes the animal pain and discomfort so be it but I’m not going to go out of my way to make it hurt more than it needs to. To me it’s just like putting down a rabid dog.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, sounds like most of you are out for vengeance. Admittedly I’d likely feel very different if it were someone I loved that had been murdered by this bastard. When it comes to capital punishment my thought in general is the criminal has committed such a heinous crime they have surrendered their right to live and the death sentence should be implemented as quickly and reasonably painless as possible. By that I mean if the method of execution causes the animal pain and discomfort so be it but I’m not going to go out of my way to make it hurt more than it needs to. To me it’s just like putting down a rabid dog.
Agreed. We need to support the 8th amendment, like we support the 2nd Amendment

Last edited:

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two days before my birthday 1992 my high school friend was murdered at his convenience store by Emannual Littlejohn and Glenn Bethany. now after 32 years the POS that did it will finally be executed Thursday 9/26/2024. Kenneth Meers was 31 years old he had worked hard to purchase his own store and run it. he would have given the shirt off his back . he was just that kind of guy . he didn't resist but they shot him the face for no reason. he ,I and two other friends were going to meet at grahams on Saturday night for my birthday . it was hard to drag him away from his store so it was going to be extra special to talk him into it. I can still hear my best friend Scott Williams voice as he told me on the phone. RIP Kenny .......rot in hell Littlejohn
Justice is hopefully going to be dished out, slow pace but they got him to the finish line now.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im almost on the same thought plan. If its a ZERO chance of being innocent then they get a couple of months to get affairs in order. And IF it was a crime like this, premeditated and violent. They could get a choice of death. I would make sure whatever killed them had them screaming in pain for at least 30 minutes. Or go quietly and ALL body parts be available for donations.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im almost on the same thought plan. If its a ZERO chance of being innocent then they get a couple of months to get affairs in order. And IF it was a crime like this, premeditated and violent. They could get a choice of death. I would make sure whatever killed them had them screaming in pain for at least 30 minutes. Or go quietly and ALL body parts be available for donations.
So much for the 8th amendment….
Amazing that staunch 2nd amendment folks complain about liberals violating it, yet they have no problem violating the 8th.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom