Between two ferns. Interview with Obama.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't get the whole point of the show? It wasn't funny and seriously lacked any real humor. Maybe I was taking a whiz or something when they got to the punch line.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get the whole point of the show? It wasn't funny and seriously lacked any real humor. Maybe I was taking a whiz or something when they got to the punch line.

Its just an internet show. Zach interviews various celebs and its designed to be humorous. Model is simple, the more web hits they get, the more money they make from advertisers. The website funny or die has lots of funny type of videos like that.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Its just an internet show. Zach interviews various celebs and its designed to be humorous. Model is simple, the more web hits they get, the more money they make from advertisers. The website funny or die has lots of funny type of videos like that.

In this case, it was an attempt to get young people to sign up for Obamacare. The young that are needed to make the whole thing work are avoiding it in huge numbers. Of course why should they sign up when they can stay on mommy and daddies insurance until they are 26.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In this case, it was an attempt to get young people to sign up for Obamacare. The young that are needed to make the whole thing work are avoiding it in huge numbers. Of course why should they sign up when they can stay on mommy and daddies insurance until they are 26.

Ok you are the only one that half way gets the irony.

Latest posts

Top Bottom