BHO - Tell me your word

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought this too, until I researched the issue. Turns out, BHO's use of vacation time is only average as far as modern US Presidents go. Since the 1970s, the US President who took the least vacation time was Clinton, followed by Carter. The worst? George Bush.

And neither of them really are off work when vacationing. I won't hold this against Bush, Obama, et al. There's plenty of other substantive criticisms of each to go around without this rhetoric.

My word? Fraud.

I mean, even the liberals aren't happy with him.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hillary and Bill were at a class reunion. One of her old boyfriends said "Bet you're glad you married Bill 'stead of me." Hillary said, "If I'd married you, you'd be President."

Unless the Republicans figure out how to get themselves together, it's gonna be Hillary and somebody more attractive than Biden. Michelle has about as much of a chance for VP as Palin does on the other side. Expect a strong man from a swing state.

You can curse and make fun of Hillary all you want to, but she's very likely to be the next President. If the Republicans shut down the government over "Obamacare," that may very well be the last nail in the Republican coffin.

In a state as red as Oklahoma it's easy to listen to those around us and build our own insulated reality. Happened before the last presidential election. But, in terms of electoral votes, we don't amount to crap.

I am very unhappy with both parties, but we need two. My biggest problem with the right is that they haven't come with any realistic plans for any of the several issues currently facing the country. If even a small percent of the effort that went into the anti-Obama campaign, which continues to this day, had been put into detailed workable plans to fix things, we would have some viable alternatives.

The RNC said, approximately, that the election was lost because it was a campaign against Obama rather than a campaign for specific changes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom