Biden Crime Family

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The FBI has had the laptop since December......the swamp is still full. Is that Barr I see canoeing around in there too?

Trump is finally beginning to recognize that he's left a fox in charge of the henhouse with Barr. If he gets reelected, I'm sure he'll be one of the first ones replaced.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Vegas odds, which I trust way more than national polls, are showing a Biden win - I shudder at the thought and hope it’s wrong.

If Biden wins, the Clinton, Biden, and Obama crimes will be buried and forgotten.

Edit - spelling

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cuz...."Trump has a beam in his eye" (?).....people listen to information streams that comfortably confirm their pre-existing ideas.
I guess we do. When the courts closed down the Trump Foundation in 2019, and forced him to pay millions of dollars to people from whom he had solicited money under false pretenses, it hardly made a splash in some quarters.
When the President calls the emoluments clause "phoney" rather than claim that he's not violating it nobody even cares. That foreigners pay for rooms in his hotels that they don't even use, why would he even know about that?
He hardly even talks to Eric on the phone.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can't pass a law that says your kid can't trade on your name.
You can pass a law against nepotism in the White House.
The Kushners are some larcenous individuals.
They can't pass security clearances, but there they are serving themselves.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These are good issues to raise. Thanks for doing so. We (the public) need to keep an open eye for possible corruption. I wonder if there are likely linkages between Trump family members receiving benefits and this impacting major policies or actions of the federal government.

Along another line, I'd love to see every politician explain the increase in their net worth and the net worth of their relatives and friends during their time in office.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These are good issues to raise. Thanks for doing so. We (the public) need to keep an open eye for possible corruption. I wonder if there are likely linkages between Trump family members receiving benefits and this impacting major policies or actions of the federal government.

Along another line, I'd love to see every politician explain the increase in their net worth and the net worth of their relatives and friends during their time in office.
Maybe they could release their tax returns?

Latest posts

Top Bottom