BIG Fire in Tulsa. 71st & Mingo Apartment Complex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samuel12

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
it was the windsail apartments and my ex wife and kids lived there all they had time to get out was the cat and they lost everything else luckly they had renters insurance to cover what they had in the apartment but it still is hard they now have to go out and buy everything they need again

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it was the windsail apartments and my ex wife and kids lived there all they had time to get out was the cat and they lost everything else luckly they had renters insurance to cover what they had in the apartment but it still is hard they now have to go out and buy everything they need again

Man sorry to hear that but very glad they're ok! Good thing they had renters insurance, I'll bet most people in apartments don't.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I lived in an apartment I had renter's too. In an apartment I think you are a fool to not have it. It's dirt cheap and considering the safety of you and all your stuff relies on about a dozen other people who essentially live in the same "house" as you I don't trust that many other people to not be stupid. In a dozen random people one of them is bound to not be very bright.

If you currently live in an apartment I'd look into it, it may not be as expensive as you'd think. I believe mine was bundled with my car ins and it was like an additional $10-$15/month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom