Bill Cosby on Martin/Zimmerman Case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuart646

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if the issue of why there was a need for a community watch ever crossed Cosby's mind or if he has ever been confronted by criminal elements that make people want to start a community watch? If he has...I then wonder if he himself would want to walk on a street unarmed with a high probability of crossing a criminal that was?
Of coarse, such a logical man would probably prepare himself the best he could if it was up to him to take his turn on a community watch as Zimmerman had. I just wonder what Cosby would have done if he was walking back to his car, as Zimmerman stated with a gun and was getting punched and kicked.
I myself would have shot the individual that was attacking me...repeatedly. But Cosby? I am sure he would have just tried to make the attacker laugh or something else witty with all his criticism.
I would care to bet he would not have the courage to even try to make his neighborhood a better place to live... if he did I just wonder what he would do in a similar confrontation. It is awfully easy to just sit back and pop off comments... till reality actually smacks a person in the face then... survival is the only truth.

F

fredkrueger

Yes, he has the right to his view and I respect that, but for him to make a blanket statement, he has to realize the influence and the impact his statements have on the general public who looks up to him. If we take all the guns off the streets only criminals will have them. You don't have to be very smart to know that. People look to him as a leader and for him to disagree with our constitutional rights, well that just ain't right.
You are exactly right. If our government takes our guns away from us then we won't have anything to protect ourselves with. And the criminals will still have their guns. Just take a look at Great Britain. Crime has risen over 30% since their anti gun laws went into effect. That just proves what taking guns away from "good" people does. If someone wants to know the truth about gun violence then they need to do some research. Not just go with what they see on tv. States with favorable concealed carry laws have lower rates of crime than states with restrictive concealed carry laws. Overall, the homicide rate for states with favorable carry laws is 31% lower, and the robbery rate is 36% lower, than for states with restrictive concealed carry laws. States which have recently changed their laws have experienced reductions in homicide rates. Since 1987, when Florida enacted a favorable CCW law, its homicide rate has dropped 22%, even while the national rate has risen 15%. Only .007% of Florida CCW permits have been revoked because of a crime after licensure.

F

fredkrueger

This is the same propaganda that our president and his idiotic bunch try and put out. They do it because they know there are so many Americans that believe everything they see from the media. They spit lies and paint a bad picture for gun owners. They put us right along with criminals. Shouldn't our sorry president be more worried about where are country is headed instead of trying to take our second amendment rights away? But hopefully the approximately 60 million gun owners in this country will stand up for our rights and vote Obama out of office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom