Birds being renamed because feelings, DEI and stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_2722.jpeg
    IMG_2722.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
🖕🏻I will call them what they have always been called. Cancel me, I don’t care. I still call a woman a woman & a man a man & if you’re confused about that you are definitely confused about everything.
1703436361649.png

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it’s on the other side of the cup😛

That reminds me; there’s a European species called the great tit - I kid you not. There was an ornithological conference back in the 1970s or 1980s where a presenter was talking about this bird. He said something along the lines of, “We did a field survey where we saw a number of great tits. They were in very nice shape, and a number of them were quite large while others exhibited an unusual amount of activity…” The attendees, both men and women, were laughing at the deadpan manner of the presentation. Wish I could find the source; it was a print publication.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That reminds me; there’s a European species called the great tit - I kid you not. There was an ornithological conference back in the 1970s or 1980s where a presenter was talking about this bird. He said something along the lines of, “We did a field survey where we saw a number of great tits. They were in very nice shape, and a number of them were quite large while others exhibited an unusual amount of activity…” The attendees, both men and women, were laughing at the deadpan manner of the presentation. Wish I could find the source; it was a print publication.

That mug shows a "Great Tit."

Latest posts

Top Bottom