black Friday at Bud's gun shop scan leaked???????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah what a crock!.... site crashes, get some in the cart, site crashes, go to check out, site crashes, cart is out of stock, site crashes... ugh! Buds sucks donkey balls!

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried for the $99 Canik. Site was crashed at 7:00. I was able to put it in my cart at 7:02 and and 7:05 both times it showed full price. I'm pretty sure they had two of each to get thousands to sign up for their mailing list.

I hope I'm wrong and some of you get the deals.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1000 BBB reports and counting filed this morning on Buds gun shop... I hope they suck it hard!
not a single person is claiming to have got in on this deal. There were a few that had the price change at check out to the full price.... How the hell did they think they could get away with this?

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1000 BBB reports and counting filed this morning on Buds gun shop... I hope they suck it hard!
not a single person is claiming to have got in on this deal. There were a few that had the price change at check out to the full price.... How the hell did they think they could get away with this?

Link to the BBB complaints, the only place I see any only show 150. I want to make sure I am at the right business.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a checkout completed at full price on the Canick and Emperor, so I took a gamble and checked out. I'm actually on the phone with a very nice lady (Stacy) at Bud's. She checked and they wouldn't honor the advertised price, stating that they had run out of the "sale" stock. I feel no need to harass the poor lady about how many they had set aside for that price, as she's getting a lot of hate today.

I did go ahead and order the CZ P-09 with tac-light for $450. That is a smoking deal in it's own right so I'm just not going to let it ruin my holiday weekend. :)

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a checkout completed at full price on the Canick and Emperor, so I took a gamble and checked out. I'm actually on the phone with a very nice lady (Stacy) at Bud's. She checked and they wouldn't honor the advertised price, stating that they had run out of the "sale" stock. I feel no need to harass the poor lady about how many they had set aside for that price, as she's getting a lot of hate today.

I did go ahead and order the CZ P-09 with tac-light for $450. That is a smoking deal in it's own right so I'm just not going to let it ruin my holiday weekend. :)

Been checking out that P-09, fondled one at H&H the other day. Very nice pistol, low bore axis, good single action trigger, good grip. Let me know how it shoots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom