black kimber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
all graphite black.
Pretty tough looking.

All oiled up and ready to run.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What are you running for sights on that baby Mike? I have slant pro straight eights on mine and love them but that wont work on my Springer GI 45 with the leaf sight on the front..... Suggestions?

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This gun belongs to a client in Oregon. I installed and fitted Ed brown stuff in it; ejector, extractor, plunger tube, and a national match bushing. Locks up like a bank vault now. He wanted all visible parts to be coated graphite black.

I think the grips are davidsons,
the sights are Dawson Precisions.

PD, I would suggest you check out the 10-8 rear sights for your sight cut, if you dont want to recut the slide. You however, will be shoooting high, no matter what rear sight you swap to, unless you change out the front to a taller one. This is a big limitation of the springfield GI models.

If it were my GI, Id either spring for novak sight cuts and put another set of heinies on it, or sell it and put the $ towards a gun that has better sight cuts already.

What are you running for sights on that baby Mike? I have slant pro straight eights on mine and love them but that wont work on my Springer GI 45 with the leaf sight on the front..... Suggestions?

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
thanks GMT; I dont ever look past gunners, I love them so much.

Its a competition gun, Single Stack division IPSC and CDP IDPA.