Blake Griffin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$10 bucks says the OP would not have brought this up if Blake played at OSU. He would be labeled as a tuff ball player. Haters gonna hate, even during the offseason.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$10 bucks says the OP would not have brought this up if Blake played at OSU. He would be labeled as a tuff ball player. Haters gonna hate, even during the offseason.

He is for sure a helluva tough ball player and would love him on the Thunder but pure as the wind driven snow he is not.

Do I need to PM my address to collect my $10?

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what a piece of &*(^&*^(&*^(*& it was on purpose he didnt even look in the cup before he threw it down. Then some of you worship him it seems. Sad what our priorities are sometimes Hollywood stars, Pro sports players, bling, when things should be more in tune with our state, our country, etc.

"My country 'tis of thee"

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, who cares. There is only one team in LA that hangs banners in the Staples Center. He is fun to watch, but highlights don't win rings.

Oh yes, I should mention Ive been a Laker fan for better than 25 years. :Heya:

riper1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW Blake is a class act, he's is a true role model for any kid, too bad you didn't show what that idiot fan was doing to Blake before he did that,
he is living next to Hollywood so it's only natural he can act.
funny how the most fouled guy in the NBA, is picking on all those defenseless players.
Oh and I seem to notice a lot of famous fans attending the clippers games

Latest posts

Top Bottom