bobcat attack??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can legally buy and own a bobcat kitten. They run about $500. A friend of mine has one about four months old. She's turning into a really nice pet. Taming one on your own is, I think, still illegal, and can draw a hefty fine in addition to losing a beloved pet. Check it out thoroughly before you decide to do that.

As for bobcat attacks, they are nearly always the result of putting the cat in a situation where attack is the only option. ("Retreat, hell. We're just attacking in another direction." Korean war statement by the commander of a surrounded unit.)

Bobcats have rebounded in the last several years. Not sure of numbers, but there are lots more now than several years ago. CB

Schuster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't know it and treed one while quail hunting with my dog one time. It wasn't happy and went to get my dog. I let him have all 5 rounds of 7 1/2 shot at 10 yds.

brown1006

Marksman
Reaction score
The only attacks I have ever heard of, which are only a few, the bobcat turned out to be rabid. So were you attacked by one?

no ive never been attacked, im reading a survival book on what to do when you come across certain animals in the wild and was just wondering cause ive seen bobcats before while driving out near mustang, but never up close.

Latest posts

Top Bottom