BREAKING: Multiple Explosions at Finish Line of Boston Marathon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just because it hasn't been reported of any group taking responsibility doesn't mean noone has, it just hasn't been released, same with vid and pics. They don't want anyone ther than a white, right-wing nutjob (aka OSA member) and will only release what will back their plan. Otherwise, this will go the way of Bengazi and media attention diverted elsewhere .......... Ricin letters, Fertilizer plant explosion, what ever the next catastrophy they have planned is ........... whatwever it takes to pass gun control and keep the people safe.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just because it hasn't been reported of any group taking responsibility doesn't mean noone has, it just hasn't been released, same with vid and pics. They don't want anyone ther than a white, right-wing nutjob (aka OSA member) and will only release what will back their plan. Otherwise, this will go the way of Bengazi and media attention diverted elsewhere .......... Ricin letters, Fertilizer plant explosion, what ever the next catastrophy they have planned is ........... whatwever it takes to pass gun control and keep the people safe.

shopping malls, avoid them.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HATE MALLS, always avoid. Have never found a decent gun store in a mall, why would anybody go there.

I guess because most peoples lives don't evolve solely around guns. I have them, I own them and sometimes carry them but they aren't the center of my universe. Sometimes I enjoy going to the mall just for the people watching experience. It's a great place to hone your skills of observation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom