• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Browning Gti Over/Under Shotgun, Red letter version

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dongbeiren

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1350$
Cabela's, Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
Need a 3 inch gun for hunting so this has to go.

Up for sale is a 1989 Browning Gti over/under shotgun in 12 Ga. It is the more rare red letter version with 30 inch barrels and 1st gen Invector chokes. Stock is a right hand stock with fairly new KICK-EEZ pad installed. I have 6 total choke tubes, 2 flush fitting steel chokes, plus 4 Muller chokes (2 U0's, 1 U1 and 1 U2) I used for skeet and sporting clays, you can look up these chokes, they are very high quality and are $95 a piece before tax and shipping.

Gun is in overall very good condition for its age. The bottom barrel was ported at some point, I don't believe they are factory but they look pretty decent. Gun locks up solid and I've never had any problems shooting clays with it. Would like to sell the whole package for $1500. Pick up in north OKC near Cabela's.

IMG_8306.jpegIMG_8298.jpegIMG_8300.jpegIMG_8301.jpegIMG_8304.jpegIMG_8307.jpegIMG_8308.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom