Brutal Goat Run N Gun - Vinita, OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spearhead

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Cave. All that would like to volunteer and Run for Free, please head to the site and click the Run For Free button. Fill out the info and we will get back to you. This event is going to be very challenging and unique. We are excited to be bringing this to Northeast Oklahoma.

Spearhead

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
al goat.jpg

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's good to see more Run 'n Guns popping up. Just what Ted and I hoped to inspire with OK Run 'n Gun. I'm in as a RO, and am really looking forward to it.

Also that is an awesome pic.

Spearhead

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's good to see more Run 'n Guns popping up. Just what Ted and I hoped to inspire with OK Run 'n Gun. I'm in as a RO, and am really looking forward to it.

Also that is an awesome pic.

Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Well, we are glad to be building this thing. It should be a lot of fun. We are also glad to have you in as a RO. That picture is a re enactment of what happens to a mere mortal man when he crosses the River Brutalis at the Brutal Goat!!!!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking forward to this! Will there be a special "goat ceremony", involving goat blood, sacrifices, bonfires and demonic spells?

Latest posts

Top Bottom