• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Bug Asalt Gun $25

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
25$
IMG_0654.jpeg

Here’s the website
https://www.bugasalt.com/

Pic from the website
IMG_0655.jpeg

Don’t recall ever shooting it. Just found it in a pile of stuff I had forgotten about.

Don’t really want to travel much because it’d cost more gas than it’s worth to me to mess with. But if you’re willing to have an easy meet up next time I travel to the city I’d probably agree to that.

Not try to be a arse. Just being real. Nobody wants it I’ll find some local exterminator. 🤣😂😆

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have one I purchased before it was mainstream on a fund it site. It is kinda a fun for a toy and It actually works for the purpose on flys. Good deal here in my opinion if that is allowed to say in a sales post. Good Luck to seller and purchaser.

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I have one I purchased before it was mainstream on a fund it site. It is kinda a fun for a toy and It actually works for the purpose on flys. Good deal here in my opinion if that is allowed to say in a sales post. Good Luck to seller and purchaser.
same here, had one for several years. they actually do work. takes out wasps, big spiders as well.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I wore one of these out using it on the patio a couple years ago. It was one of them years where flies were thick. I'd have to reload the salt 2 times in an afternoon. When I fired up the smoker that really drew flies in. I'd have to use the water hose to wash down all the salt and fly caucuses from the patio. These will disable a wasp with a close direct hit, not kill it but knock it down to where you can step on it.
I dont recommend trying it, a miss sure does piss em off. Dont ask me how I know.

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I wore one of these out using it on the patio a couple years ago. It was one of them years where flies were thick. I'd have to reload the salt 2 times in an afternoon. When I fired up the smoker that really drew flies in. I'd have to use the water hose to wash down all the salt and fly caucuses from the patio. These will disable a wasp with a close direct hit, not kill it but knock it down to where you can step on it.
I dont recommend trying it, a miss sure does piss em off. Dont ask me how I know.
agree should have said that. make sure you hit the wasp and shoot again or step on. :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom