Bulgarian Ak74's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodoleboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some Reason I think the receiver being stamped "Made IN Bulgaria" is awesome..Just makes the gun seem more authentic, which I guess does, because its built with Communist labor.

Here are pics of my rifles Bulgarian I.S.D. AK74 rifles....Instead of being "built" here in the USA, these guns were built in Bulgaria and then "converted" by adding compliance parts and opening magwell to accept hicaps,Same as Arsenal

Everything is Bulgarian w/ matching numbers including the chrome lined barrel,with exception of US compliance parts these are COMBLOC made AK47's..Once the US builders get their barrel situation together on barrels... Myself and many others wont Buy a US made AK..

Compared to the Centerfire Systems bulgy 74 for $350 these shoot much smoother and the gun does not feel like it is going to "fall apart" when I am shooting for some reason. Not sure the action is not so loud when shooting, but they are..Also they dont keyhole, like my Centerfire Bulgy 74..

Range time with these guns have proven to be accurate and reliable guns, and most importantly no malfunctions..I have not fired the Light wood stock gun yet though.

ai30.photobucket.com_albums_c331_goodoleboy_DSCF3325.jpg

ai30.photobucket.com_albums_c331_goodoleboy_DSCF3326.jpg

ai30.photobucket.com_albums_c331_goodoleboy_DSCF3327.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom